Sunday, April 4, 2010

Feeling Random

So, as expected, Adam Carolla came up with an apology. Alex de Rossi, whom I follow on Twitter, retwitted Carolla's tweet so it appeared on my homepage.


GAAAAAAH. Yeuh. Sure. Whatever. Told ya. That's what they always come up with after they get threatened by a booming sum of mad nationals. Fine with me, accepted.

==================================================

ANYHOODLE, yesterday afternoon was unbelievably sweltering and the whole time I stayed in the living room I felt like I was being punished for over-using the airconditioner. Major thanks to Velvet channel for making Keeping Up With The Kardashians happen on national television, I had very little interest in risking a daily rage blackout over this entire weather issue.


So yesterday they aired a marathon of all the past season's episodes and I was the happiest! I am just so in love with Khloe Kardashian and she never fails to lighten up my mood. Unfortunately, I get quite glued to speaking my drunk valley-girl accent usually after watching this show. This is normally dangerous for me though, because the last time I spoke my drunk valley-girl accent, I got mugged by a speeding motorcycle. Serious.


Whatever. Anything for Khloe Kardashian and her chunky backdoor. Love her!

==================================================

A week ago, they aired Paige Miles' final performance on American Idol season 9 and seriously I really felt bad that she got booted out of Top 11. Simon Cowell even labeled her as the best vocals in the competition so I got really disappointed with the results.

She wasn't even given the opportunity to sing another song for a second chance to slide herself to top 10, something which the judges did after Lacey got swept off the show. Turns out, after belting Free's "Alright Now" for the closing performance, the judges became unanimous that they should have given her the spot for that cursed top 10 demmet!!!!!

HUUUUUH, idol. You should clean up your work and carry your shit altogether. You did this before to Clay Aiken, REMEMBER? WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE WON THE TITLE OVER RUBEN STUDDARD BUT YOU WERE TOO FUCKING STRAPPED ON THE ELEVENTH HOUR TO EVEN REALIZE THAT YOUR COUNTING SYSTEM CRASHED WHEN THE BAGAZILLION VOTES FLEW IN FOR CLAY, RIGHT?!?!?!?!?! akdgfukersgBKBVKRBG.

Meanwhile, since I couldn't find the exact video of Paige's Alright Now performance for the closing, let me sit you down with this:


Paige Miles singing the same song after being selected as one of the top 24 finalists.

==================================================

Jie Yeun Kim! I miss you! And I'll be seeing you real soon I promise! Wag na sad because I'll make up with all my absences PROMITH talaga yan haha.

Ayaw kabalaka dira lagi ko matug sa inyo one of these days. Pag andam nag isa ka gallon nga ice cream kay tung-abon jud nako na tanan samtang nagstorya ka sa imong gibati kang kuan. Hahahahahaha. Namyoo babe! :*

(Excuse my bisaya)
HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © The Rolly Marcial Blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme and Layout designed by ROLLY MARCIAL